Raynaud’s disease is a rare disease that affects blood vessels. When you are stressed or in cold, the hyperactivation of the sympathetic nervous system makes the blood vessels constricted. It restricts the blood for not reaching the surface of the skin and turning the skin area white or blue.
The safest method to treat Raynaud’s disease is using ayurvedic medicines for Raynaud’s. It is absolutely safe and effective. Ayurveda contains many natural herbs that effectively treat various kinds of health issues without making a hole in your pocket. The only thing is that one needs to be a very patient while opting for ayurvedic treatment.
Raynaud’s condition appears more common in women, and in the people who live in colder climates or have a family history of Raynaud’s. Here are some causes of Raynaud’s including:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Thyroid disorders
- Connective tissue diseases
- Repeated injury
- Buerger’s disease
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Systemic sclerosis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Use of certain drugs like beta-blockers and cancer medications
The below things happens if you are suffering from Raynaud’s Disease:
- Feeling cold in the skin of ears, the tip of the nose, etc.
- Change of color of toes, fingers, lips, nose, to blue and purple, and accompanied by numbness.
- Stinging pain or a sensation on the application of heat and accompanied by itching and swelling in the said areas.
Prevention of Raynaud’s Disease
To prevent Raynaud’s Disease one should follow simple precautions like:
- You have to indulge inadequate exercise to keep the body temperature balanced and to maintain blood circulation.
- You should avoid smoking so to maintain the temperature of the skin.
- Try to wear gloves and socks especially in cold weathers
- Protect hands and feet from any kind of injuries and wear rubber gloves while performing household chores
- Keep your room heaters on to stay warm.
- Avoid any medication that causes spasm of blood vessels.
- Try to avoid caffeine
- Avoid exposure to fumes and chemicals
- Avoiding stressful situations and practice yoga, breathing exercises, meditation to stay calm.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Raynaud’s Disease
Ayurvedic medicines work not on the symptoms but on the cause of the problem. In the present times, there are many medicines for treating Raynaud’s disease but ayurvedic treatment is always the best. You can visit any ayurvedic hospitals and can consult with ayurvedic doctors to treat Raynaud’s disease.
In ayurvedic, Raynaud’s disease is treated through different kinds of tonics, pills, and powdered form herbs. Ayurvedic treatment helps in improving the blood circulation while maintaining body temperature. Also, it further reduces the frequency of attacks and tissue damage. The ayurvedic medicines act as a tonic for the blood vessels and improve metabolism.
The ingredients of ayurvedic medicines don’t have any side effects. Also, you can get the best ayurvedic treatment for Raynaud’s disease on the online platform. Many ayurvedic medicines are not available in a local chemist but you can find and place the order online for the best ayurvedic medicines for Raynaud’s disease while consulting to various doctors.