Buying your dream house is always a big deal for everyone. But, this is not the end of story. It is now time to turn your basic house into a home, and for that, the first thing that needs to be done is furnishing the place. But, furnishing items can get way too expensive and fast. So, unless you have pre-planned for it, things may not get as worked out as asked for. As per some of the renowned real estate agents, furnishing one home right from scratch will cost you around 25% of the entire home’s value. Furnishing that one house will always ask for that financial planning that you need. So, the question is how you will get to foot the bill. Going through multiple furnishing payment options can clear the drill for you and ensure that you have the best plans, as and when asked for.
Aim for the payment options right now:
There are multiple payment options waiting for you to grab, and you have to choose the best ones to go for it. So, be prepared to check out the furnishing payment options and then choose whichever one you want. For some clear ideas in this regard, you can log online at Libertylending.com and get some help in town.
The first option is cash:
It is always the most straightforward way in order to purchase furniture and that is through cash. If you have it within your pocket, then all good, or you might have to borrow some from family or friends. If you have an existing savings for furnishing items then you can use it, or try to save some when you first thought of purchasing a house. If you ever take up this route, you can easily avoid debt and can sidestep any form of interest.
- If you are planning to buy furniture with cash, try to buy it over the extended time period. You can easily allocate a proper chunk of paycheck every month just to stay right within the budget plan.
- At the end of it, it is vital to recognize that you can always take time when furnishing house as most of the homeowners will stay right in one place for 6 years before even moving.
- A proper approach is always to identify all the major things that you might need and then create a list out of it. After that, you need to prioritize the furnishing pieces from the most important to the least ones.
- Where you might plan to decide will also affect the total costs. Are you planning to visit Target or IKEA, or planning for some of the high end furnishing stores?
- In case you actually don’t want to blow the bank, then be prepared to shop in a smart way. You can always try visiting some of the discounted stores, antique shops and even Craigslist if you are making plans to save money on furnishing items.
There is no need to pay interest or fees, if you are paying for the furniture in cash. So, you can easily free yourself from debt and there won’t be any string attached. However, this form of investment might take a while as you have to save up for purchases. You might not be able to furnish your home immediately as it all depends on your pocket. There are no ways you can build credit and as you are not taking money from anywhere, there will be no reward programs to earn returns on spending.
Going for the next option – personal loans:
If you think that savings account is not your proper kind of tea, you can always opt for personal loans. With the help of this approach, you can always get hands on a larger sum of money right up front. This option can always enable you to get most of the furniture immediately, if not all. After that, you can pay the money back within the allotted time within your budget moves.
- Personal loan will help you always to get the furniture instantly if you want and decorate the home within short notice period. There is no need for you to drain savings then. Repaying loan can also build credit score just by assuming that the payments are made right on time.
- But, you might have to pay the fees and interest, which actually means that the furniture will end up costing you some more than what you have planned for, in case cash was the option. Whether you have been approved for that attractive loan or not also depend on your present credit score.
- If you plan for this route, there are so many other online lenders, which will make this personal loan procurement an easy breeze of work out only if the credit score is towards the decent type. If you want you can always apply online and once approved, lenders can always transfer money to bank account in as little as within one business day.
Some of the great personal loan options are procured from SoFi, Prosper, Avant and Lightstream. You can get to read more as some of the top picks for personal loan companies.
Get financing help through a furniture store:
Furniture stores can always offer some of the best financing options. This route can easily make the procedure as easy as possible as you can get the deal worked out in-store. The downside is that you might not want to purchase all your necessary furniture from one place. For that, you have to work out on various funding options. Once you have taken out the financing option from the store, you do not get to just shop around for some of the better deals. You have to pay more than with some of the other lenders in some cases.
Each funding option has its sides of pros and cons. It is really important that you go through all the options and finally made a choice out of it.