Every meal needs a dessert to fulfill the effect of dining. Dessert helps even in digestion and helps the fast supply of energy to the body. In addition to that, baked dessert items are enough for maintaining the health of every individual.
Healthy Dessert Baking Recipes include several ingredients which remain healthy in all aspects. All people are fond of eating desserts. Healthy dessert items are now available, and they are simple to make at home to serve loved ones.
Health Benefits of Desserts:
People consume desserts without knowing their health benefits. Healthy Dessert Baking Recipes include several health benefits, and it is as follows.
- It helps in lowering the blood pressure
- It prevents sudden stroke
- It gives the satisfaction of food craving
- It helps in minimizing the intake of sugar and fat
- It makes the individual active
Hence, heavy meals include dessert in their menu to increase digestion and benefit from health benefits. Consuming dessert regularly gives the needed effect for the individuals and helps them stay fit.
Weight loss is also possible of consuming dessert in the morning as breakfast, and it paves the way for a healthy lifestyle. The most important fact is that it satisfies the happiness hormones and satisfies every individual with the eating habit.
The Recipe for Healthy Desserts:
Apple Sauce Bread:
- All-purpose flour- 195 grams
- Whole wheat flour-65 grams
- Baking powder-4 grams
- Baking soda-5 grams
- Kosher salt-1 gram
- Cinnamon powder-3 grams
- Chopped nuts and raisins-75 grams
- Smooth apple sauce-295 grams
- Vegetable oil-55 grams
- Plain yogurt- 120 grams
- Sugar-105 grams
- Vanilla extract-2 grams
- Initially, pre-heat the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit, grease the loaf pan, and keep it aside.
- Mix all the powdered ingredients and stir well
- Mix the egg, apple sauce, oil, yogurt, sugar, and vanilla extract
- Mix both the ingredients and bring them to a creamy consistency.
- Directly transfer the batter into the prepared pan for baking
- Decorate the upper side of the bread with the preferred nuts and raisins
- Bake in the oven for 55 minutes
- Now remove the tray and allow it to cool
- Serve it when it is warm
Now the bread is ready for storage
Another Healthy Dessert Baking Recipes is as follows
Low Fat Brownie:
- Butter-75 grams
- White sugar-135 grams
- Vanilla extract-4 grams
- All-purpose flour-45 grams
- Cocoa powder-35 grams
- Baking powder-4 grams
- Salt-1 gram
- Yogurt-60 ml
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare the baking tray by greasing it and then adding the parchment paper over it to prevent sticking
- Use the electric beater to mix the ingredients.
- Take the butter in a bowl and stir it to become a paste
- Then add sugar to get a creamy texture
- Add egg, sugar, and vanilla extract for flavor enhancement, and then beat thoroughly.
- Now add the wet contents to the dry contents in another mixing bowl and bring it to a suitable consistency.
- Pour the prepared mixture into the baking tray and then bake it for around 15 to 18 minutes.
- Once the recipe is ready, allow it to cool.
Now the dessert is ready for storage in a frozen state
Enjoy the dessert recipes in all seasons and serve your loved ones with sweet desserts.