Goa, the three-letter word, has a deep meaning to flourish the romance of a newly married couple. If you ask a couple what is their favorite destination of the honeymoon? You’ll get the answer ‘Goa’.
Why only Goa? The attractive beaches, the warm sand bed, the rippling of water are the reason for enhancing the aromatic atmosphere around the couple. In this article, let’s explore the eight most romantic Private Pool Villa in Goa for Couples.
- Butterfly Beach: The name has already provided you with a glimpse of the beauty of the beach. The butterfly is the most beautiful creature of God. Here between the two hills in the north of Palolem, the butterfly beach expands its elegance to bestow a quiet romantic spot for the couple. Even you can start your day with the bright sunshine from these beaches.
- Mandrem Beach: People from all over the planet get together in the MandremBeachwhole year. You can’t believe without exploring yourself directly how wonderful the beach is. The traveller can be able to find the homely atmosphere here at the beach. It’s famed as the top-visited beach in Goa.
Suppose you are an exercise lover couple. Then you quickly begin your day with yoga and meditation on the calm beach. Your romance will catch the complete contentment into the deep blue water. You also can impress your lady by offering a luxury hotel.
- Agonda Beach: Near the railway, a beach appears in the top list of Goa beaches. That is Agonda beach. The eye-soothing scenery around the shores will oblige you to fall in love with your beloved in a new manner. The energetic couple will also enjoy boating on the cheerful water.
- Baga Beach: Do you wish to which is the preferable beach for Indians? It’s the . You will be tired to explore the unique things on the shores one after one. There you can enjoy the most exciting water sports.
- Candolim Beach: Just after Baga Beach, the name of Candolim beach will be disclosed in the list. Candolim is the perfect beach for cherishing romance and love for a newly married couple to old age. It’s said that Candolim beach is the best for a honeymoon in Goa. Here the scenic beauty will soothe your eyes and refresh your mind.
- Querim Beach: In the north portion of Goa, there is Querim beach. It’s also popular among travellers for offering many historical spots around it. For a honeymoon, it is one of the suitable beaches for you.
- Morjim Beach: Again, in the northern portion of Goa, there is Morjim beach. It’s named as Mini-Russia for its elegant climate. A honeymoon couple will discover their best moment in Goa.
- Chapora Beach: In the entire Goa, Chapora beach also offers you to make your honeymoon precious after your wedding. You’ll obtain aesthetic pleasure here. The beauty of the green surrounding will make you refresh.
Here are the top 8 beaches in Goa for the honeymoon couple. Just pack your bag and explore the beaches.