Sildenafil Or Nizagara 100mg is a medicine that is generally utilised to treat erectile dysfunction Or ED in men. This medicine increases the blood flow towards the penis that further helps men to get an erection. About two-thirds of men have claimed that their erections have highly improved erections after taking this medicine.
Sildenafil is also used for treating pulmonary hypertension Or high blood pressure in men. This medicine can be purchased via prescription and is available in most pharmacies. Nizagara 100 mg comes in the form of tablets that you can easily chew as well as swallow.
Important Facts About Nizagara 100mg
Some crucial facts about Sildenafil or nizagara 100mg are:
- Sildenafil takes around 30 to 60 minutes to function correctly for erectile dysfunction. You can also consume this medicine before 4 hours of having sex.
- Consuming sildenafil alone will not function properly and won’t cause an erection. So, you need to be aroused for it to system appropriately.
- The most popular side effects of Nizagara 100mg are hot flushes, headaches, feeling sick and dizziness. The majority of the men face zero side effects or just mild ones.
- Sometimes, it can be very harmful to take sildenafil if you take other medicines too. This mixture can lead to a heavy fall in your blood pressure levels. So, it’s great to always ask your doctor before consuming it with other medicines.
Who Can Consume Nizagara 100mg?
Sildenafil or Viagra for erectile dysfunction can easily be consumed by men who are 18 years and above. It’s not for children or women.
Children and adults can consume sildenafil or Revatio for hypertension.
Who Cannot Eat Nizagara 100mg?
Please don’t consume Viagra if:
- You have low blood pressure levels.
- If you are suffering from heart disease.
- If you are allergic to Viagra and are taking other medicines as well.
- If you have any inherited eye disease.
Where Can You Get Nizagara 100mg?
You can get sildenafil on:
- NHS: Sildenafil is available on the NHS if you have pulmonary hypertension Or erectile dysfunction. However, the branded versions of this medicine, such as Viagra, isn’t available on the NHS, but you can only get it in case of an emergency.
- Private Prescription: One can get sildenafil if you have a prescription penned down by your physician. It means that you would have to pay the whole cost of the medicine. The prices might differ.
- Pharmacy: You can also get Viagra from a local pharmacy after a discussion with the doctor. They’ll ask some questions about your health to ensure that it’s safe for you to consume.
This was everything about nizagara 100mg or the Viagra medicine. Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below. You can also reach out to us in case of any queries. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible. Always remember to have the proper knowledge and discuss well with your doctor before taking this medicine regularly.