What would you do if you come across a video file that you can’t play? In most cases on a Mac you’d probably try to find a different media player that can play that format, but that may not be an option on other devices.
The only way to guarantee that you can play any video is if you’re able to convert their format. Not only will this let you switch videos to compatible formats, but it can also help you to optimize them in other ways for various devices. The best part is that it isn’t nearly as complicated as it sounds – at least not with Movavi Video Converter for Mac.
Convert Videos Quickly and Easily
Because of Movavi Video Converter for Mac’s intuitive approach, you will be able to convert videos between formats quickly and easily. It is easy to familiarize yourself with its clean and user-friendly interface, and when you want to convert a video file you just need to add it, select a format, and click on the ‘Convert’ button.
To make things easier, Movavi Video Converter for Mac includes hundreds of built-in presets designed for various devices and platforms. When you select one of these presets it will automatically use the best video format and settings.
By simplifying video conversion in this way, Movavi Video Converter for Mac is able to ensure that no technical expertise or understanding of video formats and settings is required. In other words you should be able to convert or even optimize your video format and settings so that it is perfect for your device, without having to first look up the best technical specifications for it.
Aside from enabling you to quickly convert video formats without any hassle, Movavi Video Converter for Mac has numerous other key features. Using these features will allow you to:
- Convert audio and image files between various formats.
- Adjust the video settings or resize videos using several different methods.
- Cross-convert media files to create animated GIFs from video clips, extract audio tracks from videos, or save stills from video footage.
- Edit videos by trimming out unwanted parts, enhancing the video quality, fixing common issues, cropping or rotating the frame, or adding customizable text elements.
- Compress video file sizes by manually adjusting the bitrate or setting the output file size to a specific value.
Simply put the features in Movavi Video Converter for Mac expand its functionality beyond what you’d conventionally expect from a ‘video’ converter. In fact it can act more as an all-in-one utility that will help you to handle media files and ensure they are prepared for whatever use you may have in mind for them.