Ceramic tiles are one of the most used products for making statues, various kinds of home décor, floorings, walls, showers and tabletops. Ceramic tiles provide,
- Protective layer over the floor.
- Makes the décor or floorings impervious to water.
- Prevents strain penetration into the walls and floors of buildings.
Benefits of ceramic tiles
Ceramic tiles equipment is popular in various parts of the world. Some of the prime benefits offered by this kind of materials are-
- Flexural strength– This refers to the capability of ceramic tiles to remain intact even under high pressure.
- Tension – The ceramic tiles are known for ductility. The tensile strength of ceramic tiles prevents permanent deformation.
- Compression – The tiles can retain the shape even under high levels of moisture.
- Shear strength – This refers to the extreme adhesiveness of the material. Tiles ceramic testing equipment helps you check whether the tiles can remain stuck to each other without sliding off.
How tiles ceramic testing equipment help?
Tiles ceramic testing equipment ensure that the ceramic tiles are of best quality by
- Checking whether the ceramic tiles are scratch resistant. The ceramic tile is scratched in this process using the minerals from each hardness class.
- The tiles ceramic testing equipment also checks whether the ceramic tiles are thermal shock resistant.
- These testers also check whether the unglazed ceramic tiles are resistant to deep abrasion.
- The moisture expansion method determines whether the tiles are neutral to increased moisture or changes shape due to high amount of water and water vapor.
- Staining resistance is check by keeping ceramic tiles into dry staining agents and test solutions. Tiles ceramic testing equipment use a combination of cleaning procedures to understand the stain resistant of the tiles.
- The tiles ceramic testing equipment also helps users to check the crazing failure of the ceramic tiles. In this process the whole tiles are exposed to highly pressurized steam into an autoclave to identify the level of crazing resistance of the tiles.
Features of Tiles Ceramic Testing Equipment
Tiles ceramic testing equipment can be used to match both small and large specimens; from low force range to heavy duty specimens. Some a single tiles ceramic testing equipment can be used to determine the ceramic samples of different shapes and sizes.
Easy to use
Tiles ceramic testing equipment is user friendly. These come with pre-programmed test setups and also advanced analysis software; these display all test results in the form of graphs. These visual representations are easy to infer and also cent percent reliable.
Tiles ceramic testing equipment is available in various shapes, sizes and configurations. Top manufacturers come with ceramic testing equipment with different force ranges and price ranges. Manual, motorized and digital testers are some of the most common ceramic tiles testing equipment available in the Indian market.
What does the expert ceramic tiles manufacturer help you with?
Tiles ceramic testing equipment manufacturer not only helps you get best ceramic tiles but also helps you choose the best as per your requirement. They can assist you by
- Undertaking research to develop unique ceramic tiles which are generally not available in the market to help you get the apt accessories for testing equipment.
- Construct items keeping in mind your budget but without compromising on quality. The first step for these premium manufacturers is identifying your requirement.
- Assist you with the technical aspects of ceramic tiles usage. Testing equipment is a risky process and every technical aspect needs to be checked. The top manufacturers do not miss on these important responsibilities.
- Providing training to the staff is another important role played by the ceramic tile manufacturers. They can visit your laboratory or production floor and show your staff how to use tiles ceramic testing equipment. They can also train the personnel to use the testing equipment properly.
So get Tiles Ceramic Testing Equipment which is manufactured as per the ASTM, EN, ISO and other international standards.